Friday, April 5, 2024

6/4/24

There is a blue rental sitting in our driveway. Looks pretty cool too. The Mistress's other car still waiting to see if they can repair it. She is a bit nervous about this driving business. His Lordship and I were left alone last night while she went out with a friend. It was peaceful until a fella turned up to buy the ladder and changed his mind. He didn't have a happy look on his face either. 

He even cooked some chips for his dinner and didn't offer me one either. Just one is all I needed. He looked like he enjoyed them too. 😕

The Mistress staggered in the door without a drop of alcohol. It helps when the place she went to isn't licensed. Vegetarian too and not a drop of meat in the place. Both enjoyed it too. 

Last night we explored the garage as these humans have been out there tidying it up. The Mistress was tired of the mess and wanted things in order. We are mighty pleased about this because it means we now have more room to toss the Pin Pong balls around.  Oh, what fun we had. Trixie hid around the corners because we were attacking her. Females, I do not know. They spoiled our fun, but the pole dancer was in Moonshine's team, and they won the game. We cannot wait until tonight as these humans are going out, we hear.

The phone has been busy again with all these things they have for sale here. I reckon the Mistress is overselling stuff because people do not always turn up. This causes a lot of frustration, so I keep an eye out on her because I do not want her stressed. 

 I have just been told to get off here, how rude. I was enjoying myself too. There is always another day or night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

20/5/24 Big News Flash   The Mistress is like a cat walking on hot bricks. The news is fantastic, and I must share it right away. Her hard c...