Tuesday, April 30, 2024

1/5/24

His Lordship decided he wouldn't play golf today due to the rain. What is wrong with a bit of rain? My mates outside get rained on and find it refreshing. So why is this a problem for him?  He needs to harden up, I reckon. The Mistress enjoys time on her own as it is peaceful, but she is pleased to have him for one more day, and I doubt she is objecting. 

The humans went out today, and as usual, there is no sign of how long they will be there. So, we took off out to the garage. There is much more room for us to run around now that the Mistress has got rid of more stuff. We pinged from the garage door and bounced off the back door with a cushion. Plenty of room for Gnomes. 

I am pleased to report that our books are almost ready to buy. The daughter has spent many hours trying to sort technology and nearly pulling her hair out. She has long hair, so quite a lot to pull! The Mistress is excited, but again, she has to have patience. Mid-May looks promising. 

This patience word is coming up so often lately. The Mistress says there are many things in life that we need to have patience. She would be an expert by the time we hit our road adventure.

Gnomes don't bother with this stuff. Humans make life so complicated for themselves. Why do they do this? I am to learn more about this species, and I have more to explore in my books. 

The Mistress tells me she really misses not having a furry friend around. I see she watches cats on YouTube with His Lordship. They enjoy a good laugh seeing what that species gets up to. There are real belly laughs at times, and it is quite a sight from my place on the shelf. 

I used to watch the foster pets run around here like Luner ticks. They would be sound asleep, wake, run, jump, and never stop. It was quite tiring for a fella like me. I got dizzy at times. Maybe she will be happy house and pet sitting if we ever go on our road adventure. I shall have a talk with the agent and get him sorted. Man-to-man should do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

20/5/24 Big News Flash   The Mistress is like a cat walking on hot bricks. The news is fantastic, and I must share it right away. Her hard c...