Monday, April 29, 2024

 30/4/24

These humans have been busy outside today, making the most of the sunshine, tidying up, and biffing out. She announces that I will be next if I get on the road. That's me told, and of course, I returned to my place on the shelf. Luckily, I could see what they were doing out the windows.

I saw His Lordship playing with the hose up the steps. He was deep in concentration and did not want to interfere, so she went the other way. He was cleaning the outdoor wooden seat and making it look friendly to the new owner. It is a great spot to sit in the sun or shade. When will this buyer roll up? The Mistress says we need lots of patience. Well, I say mine has run out. You would think she could do something about this. I really want to get into this new posh caravan. I am desperate to see what the humans are raving about. The Mistress says, "Like it or Lump it." They are my choices. I shan't tell you what the agent said to me on Sunday. This is just between me and him. I shall have to tell him he is not doing his job.!!

Rest and relaxation


Summer pool

She also washed out the pool, which she turned over for the winter. The water was yucky, too, with leaves. It's not a good look for a buyer.


Upside down for 
winter

The Mistress continues to be frustrated with these buyers of the stuff she wants to sell. Some people don't seem to understand what pending means. She wishes it was the house pending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

20/5/24 Big News Flash   The Mistress is like a cat walking on hot bricks. The news is fantastic, and I must share it right away. Her hard c...