Monday, April 29, 2024

 29/4/24

The mistress has been making sure I spend only a little time here. She is so mean and thinks I could get square eyes. The Grandson spends time on his devices, and by the looks of things, he wasn't allowed to bring any to our place. The Mistress says his parents try to limit his time on these because they should be doing other things. Poor lad, I know how he feels. His Mum and Dad must have known the Mistress had some jobs lined up. They were right. He did well, helping these humans, and achieved many tasks. He even dried some dishes, which did not go down well. Maybe he has a dishwasher at home as we do, but she has cleaned it and won't use it again. The Mistress says he is a very handy young chap to have around. Will he be around when it's time to pack all 400-odd Gnomes? I reckon he will scarper! 

There was another open home yesterday, and everyone is pleased that at least one person turned up. 

There is even more room in the garage now. The family took away a heap of stuff, and 3 bags went into the car for the op shops. 

The pantry spices got sorted today, and she is mighty pleased with her effort. Her motto was, if not used in the past year, it will never be used. I thought she would still cook in the caravan. Now I wonder what they will eat if she doesn't cook on this permanent holiday. Will it be love, maybe.....! Will His Lordship take her out for meals to avoid cooking? Somehow, I doubt it. Will she take him out for meals? Somehow, I doubt this too. 

From what I hear, when on holiday it means a holiday from everything.  Now, this could get very interesting. I shall have to report later. 

If she doesn't make that stinky pickle again, it would be too hard to escape the smell in a small environment, but her other cooking is okay. She does not usually burn things, which is a bonus, especially for Gnomes and His Lordship. 

It is getting rather chilly these days, and the humans say winter is near.  Oh, I do worry about those fellas outside. The Mistress is not interested and says we have been through this before. It is not her problem. I do know that the pool needs cleaning out; in fact, it is overdue. I wonder when she will get this sorted. I had better be careful; she could have handed me the scrubbing brush. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

20/5/24 Big News Flash   The Mistress is like a cat walking on hot bricks. The news is fantastic, and I must share it right away. Her hard c...