Thursday, May 2, 2024

2/5/24

The sun was shining, and His Lordship went south. You see, he is hoping to do some duck shooting as it is always the beginning of May. Why, oh, why would a human want to shoot ducks anyway. I cannot see the logic in this at all. Some of his mates are unavailable, and the Mistress hopes he doesn't shoot alone. I had quite a chat with the Mistress about this business. She says it's a predominantly male thing and the thrill of being a good shot. I ask What he is going to do with this dead duck. 

OMG, I was not ready for her reply. Eat them. Do you mean to tell me he will shoot more than one? She announces that it depends on how good a shot he is. Let's hope he fails and lets the poor duck live. Fancy that. What else does this man do? He goes fishing, but since they have been together, he is too occupied to go. This is the goal when that agent sells this place. Well, I want to see this business. What does he do with the fish...eat them, she says. What, poor fish. Humans are a weird bunch. 

The Mistress sat me down and explained that the male human already has the hunting ability in them (they are born with it) to provide for his family. They also want to keep them warm, and the male gathers the wood for those with fires to heat their homes. If they are fortunate, females can help. 

I have heard him talk about cutting down trees and sawing them up small to burn. He sometimes helps people, and recently, his brother, as he has a hole in his arm. That sounds yucky, but he showed the Mistress, and I don't think she was impressed.

So, his Lordship has plenty of skills for doing all sorts of things, including towing a huge posh caravan and a massive car for towing this thing. Then he has to teach the Mistress. He has a very huge task teaching her. I hope he is patient because she is a challenge. Her friends seem to think females can do anything and are happy to learn most of the time! These friends tow their caravans to give their fellas a break. Also, if he pops his clogs, then she will know what to do. 

Living with this species is such an exciting life. I have learned so much, and The Mistress says we keep learning until the day we die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

20/5/24 Big News Flash   The Mistress is like a cat walking on hot bricks. The news is fantastic, and I must share it right away. Her hard c...