Sunday, January 7, 2024

7/1/24

My Mistress is in hospital.


 My goodness, my world has changed. I have missed her terribly. His Lordship is beside himself and very lonely. He talks to me about this situation too and our question of when she is coming home? I hear these humans talking on the phone, and it appears she's been pretty sick at times. So today I told His Lordship He had to take me to see her, after all, he goes to the hospital and why can't I? 

So, on arrival, she was not so flash, but perked up when she saw me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Now it appears the fella opposite her broke his big toe on his right foot while trying to chase the cat outside as he was vomiting. This act must have been a sight to see as he is a very tall man who developed ballet skills. A piece of bone even poked through the side could be a chance that he takes up lessons for the next time, as being at an older age now he has time on his hands, and I am sure his wife would be thrilled for him to learn a new skill as there could be more outbursts from this cat as he does this regularly. Now you don't see Gnomes vomiting or have trips to the hospital. His wife has a few Gnomes, but nowhere near what we have at home. Maybe I could go and Suss them out. 

The young lady who completed the Ultrasound, whatever that is said this gallbladder is very angry. What's a gall bladder. The Mistress was in no mood to answer any of my questions, so just as well I brought some books with me. The cause of this mystery gall bladder appears to be the Mistress's son. Now when she was pregnant, 46 years ago the doctor told her the head of the baby was own and ready to go. Now hang on a minute, do you mean there was a baby in her tummy. How did it get there and become ready to go, what does this mean, She, briefly said ready to be born, ready to go through the channel to the outside world. OMG, what on earth is she saying here. Gnomes don't come from tummies. I need to see this to believe it. Our world is magic, and we just appear. Humans get more and more complicated each day.

The Mistress says her baby boy was breech and his head was against the gallbladder all along, and the x-ray proved his head was in that position. Now I think I need a lie-down. This is just TMI.

Phew back again, refreshed. The staff here are all shapes and sizes, and a bit like Gnomes. There are so many shapes of us, sometimes we have clothes on, and sometimes we do not. I could say this about humans too, but I could get into a whole heap of trouble here. The staff are a friendly bunch, except late at night when new patients come in, they bang and crash and are not friendly at all. The Mistress and her roommate are trying to sleep and rest because that's what they do in the hospital, rest and recover. I guess this is what he wanted too. The blonde nurses you have to watch. They are quite cheeky, and they ask lots of questions. The others are quiet and go about their tasks very quietly except of course the new patients to this ward in particular. So, blonde has the other staff reading the blogs too. They all could learn something on here. 

The Mistress is a wise woman and has so much knowledge for these people to learn. Of course, I am learning a lot too, and now the hospital. Just wait until I tell my mates just what goes on here. Staying the night here means I can creep around and have a nosy while they work, but they won't see me because I will be where they least expect it. I shall have to keep an eye on the Mistress too, because they are in her room a lot from my understanding. 

I believe yesterday His Lordship went to recovery yesterday she was very unwell with not enough oxygen, and I believe he had to give her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Just what she needed!!!!

Neither was complaining though. She is still having lack of oxygen today, and again he obliged. I find it rather extraordinary that humans breathe. Why? She is not in the mood to discuss. I guess I could find some medical books tonight on my travels around this place. I tell you what, there will be no mouth-to-mouth resuscitation coming from me. 

I want to know how they did this operation. My guess is the put her on an extra-large chopping board like they did with his Lordship's knee. They must have had very sharp knives to sharpen and get through the extra insulation she had. The dogs and cats would be around to lick up the blood that falls. Probably not a lot of blood as they did keyhole surgery and poked a camera in to see where they are going then chopped out through another hole to the gall bladder. I bet the cats and dogs enjoyed their feast, as the mistress didn't want to take these home as they offered them to her. Someone here said that you can turn the stones into jewelry, but she didn't have bar of this. Through all the pain and suffering a hunk around her neck wasn't going to happen. Silly question, what's a gall bladder, but then I must refer to the medical books I find later. Fascinating for a mere Gnome

So, coming back with oxygen was a surprise as she has it still attached. They did extra tests and things today, and if you ask me, she is very complicated.

Another thing they do here is give her dozens and dozens of pills to wash down with water. They also do this weird thing to her fingers three times a day. They poke holes in them and blood pops out. So strange if you ask me. Then they come along and give her an injection in her tummy. Ouch. They wouldn't get anywhere near me that is for sure.

Now the Mistress and her roommate were very worried about all the water on the bathroom floor being a health and safety issue. Now he had done enough ballet for the time being or at least he perfected his skills, and didn't really want any more injuries and The Mistress has had enough too lately with Moon boot, etc. We must look after the aged now they are a dying breed. 

The other thing that they are very concerned about is the state of the outside view of my Mistress. This too is a health and safety issue. There is green moss growing on the building and the birds use this area for a toilet. Surely this being a hospital they would keep it up to scratch. She wonders what the media would think of this situation.

I cast my eyes over this for myself.






Arh she was pleased to see me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

20/5/24 Big News Flash   The Mistress is like a cat walking on hot bricks. The news is fantastic, and I must share it right away. Her hard c...