Saturday, July 13, 2024

14/7/24

It is just as well that this young grandson had to bring his blow-up bed to sleep on. It made a strange noise while blowing it up. I checked on him throughout the night and ensured it did not deflate. He had a little snore occasionally, and I nearly wiggled his toes to make him quiet. But I really didn't want to give him a fright. He looked so cute sleeping, and I wondered what he dreamt about. 

When I returned from watching Levi, the wheelbarrow fella tipped all the balls out and ran chasing them. The balls were going in all directions. I did say they had to be quiet and not wake the humans up. Levi was wriggling in his bed and panic stations because I didn't want to wake him. 

Morning arrived, and it was time to get cracking and get the house ready for the open home. I had an excellent talk with this agent about getting his butt into gear and selling this house. He politely informed me he was trying very hard and would do his best for us, and then some people arrived. They had a good look around and wanted to think about it. I hope they do not leave this decision too long. 

The humans took off to play croquet. They took the child's size mallet they bought to make things easier for him. I hear His Lordship won the first game, and Levi and his Nana won the second. 






After lunch, Grandad set up the child-size croquet pitch on our lawn, and they all took turns playing with Levi. This young fella is keen to win all these games and has a good shot at getting the goals through the hoop. I watched him from the window as I wasn't in the mood for him to miss his shot and bowl me over. The comfort from the heat pump at the window was a far better option.





Levi's parents arrived to take him home, and the Mistress gave him a big chunk of banana cake from the freezer. He looked mighty pleased about this. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

22/7/24 News Flash Well, we have some exciting news to share with you all. We are temporarily taking a break as our house is sold.  We will ...