Tuesday, July 16, 2024

 15/7/24

It's a bit quieter here today. I have missed this young chap. He is quite a character. His room was empty of his bedding and good enough for us to explore the stuff The Mistress had sorted for the caravan. It has been a while since I had a sneak peek at everything humans require. Cor blimey, even the wardrobe is full. She assures me that everything will be used. 

16/7/24

Quick as a flash, I was shoved off here yesterday. How rude is this? I tried to persuade her I was busy, but there was no chance. Do you see what I have to put up with living here? It is a tough life being a Gnome. 

Another complaint is that I was still at the window until this morning. They just forgot me. I was put there on Sunday while these humans played croquet on our lawn. They just forgot me. I sat at the window two nights in the freezing cold. There were no mates out there, either. They are all now packed in boxes. I saw a few bugs and birds during daybreak, two dull nights. 

His Lordship left today after helping with the shopping. He loaded a heap of boxes into his vehicle and took them to the family to store. He also dropped some empty plant pots to a lady who wanted them. The Mistress was delighted to see the back of them and less to store. The young lady was delighted with her purchases. It looks bare outside now, and the mistress says there is no color. She spots Camelia's budding and getting ready for spring. She loves spring, but it cannot come quickly enough for her. I think she is getting fed up with winter somehow. The little plants she recently put in look fabulous; the buds are opening and displaying colors. 

There have been mushy phone calls tonight. OMG, to listen to them hurts my ears. How long does this kind of stuff go on for? Surely not forever. Maybe when they eventually permanently live together, that nonsense will stop. Oh, I do hope it is soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

22/7/24 News Flash Well, we have some exciting news to share with you all. We are temporarily taking a break as our house is sold.  We will ...