Monday, May 6, 2024

 6/5/24

The Mistress has been scammed, and she is not at all impressed. A pretty tidy sum, she says, and too much for a pensioner to lose. She trotted off to the bank, and now it's in the hands of the fraud department. Fraud now is a new word for me to ponder. This is the first I have heard of this, and the Mistress says it is common now with technology. So, isn't technology meant to sort this so that fraud doesn't happen? Easier said than done, she announces. Oh, heck, this is hard for my poor head to understand. The Mistress says to let her worry about it and for me to focus on good vibes to get the house sold.

On a different note, I overheard a cryptic conversation today on the phone... I'm sworn to secrecy. The Mistress assures me that we'll have more information next week. For now, I've been instructed to keep mum about this topic. 

Before the phone call, the Mistress embarked on a massive project, sorting through numerous drawers and downsizing her belongings. It was a Herculean task, with His Lordship pointing out that the weight of her possessions was a significant concern for the caravan. She certainly has a substantial wardrobe, that's for sure. 

She also needed to find her sewing kit for the caravan as she had some sewing on cuffs and a jacket. This meant taking the wardrobe doors off. She had packed boxes out of the road. After some heavy grunting, she found what she was looking for. What a relief, I say. That grunting sounded painful. I hope she doesn't do this too often.




No comments:

Post a Comment

20/5/24 Big News Flash   The Mistress is like a cat walking on hot bricks. The news is fantastic, and I must share it right away. Her hard c...