Thursday, May 23, 2024

 23/5/24

That Mistress has been in and out like a yo-yo today. She has been out bragging about our book. I do not blame her, as it is something to brag about. I may be on that bandwagon, too. She has a dear friend who is extremely unwell and wanted her to see it. 

Last night, I had a perfect chat with my mates. I showed them the book, and all the pictures brought back memories of our holiday. They really could not understand what I was talking about. Some of them are so dumb. They knew we were missing for a long time. Oh well, I was very privileged, and I do know this and will never forget it. The photos will remind me of the book, and I can read the book, of course. But it is so much bigger than me. I must get my mates to hold the book open and turn the pages. I would never have believed that books could be so big, and she says the next one is even bigger. 

His Lordship was meant to return today, but his truck is not ready until tomorrow. He is not impressed, as the bill will not be good, and he is considering quitting. It appears to be causing a lot of problems and dollars. They will buy a brand new 4WD to tow this ginormous caravan, so there's no point in keeping it. That is my opinion anyway. But what would a mere gnome know.? 

I hear the caravan fella phoned today to check on the house sale. He saw it on Trade Me, said it was a lovely house, and saw all the toys in the garden. The Mistress was most upset that he called them toys and politely corrected him. She even had the cheek to ask him if his mother needed a house like this. Hehehehe. She suggested he keep an eye out for the right person.!!! She has the jolly cheek but knows he took it correctly. He is a lovely man, she says. 

She never misses an opportunity this Mistress. She reckons he could know people as a businessman and wants to sell her this caravan. Anything to help this process. 

Another phone call tonight for these lovebirds. Argh, do I have to listen to this mushy stuff? You do not hear of Gnomes carrying on like this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

22/7/24 News Flash Well, we have some exciting news to share with you all. We are temporarily taking a break as our house is sold.  We will ...