Tuesday, April 2, 2024

2/4/24

Now I can see at the top of this page the date is 24 24. How unusual is this? Interesting I say. It's not every day that numbers play a part in our day. My guess is that this won't happen that often. 

Last night we went outside hunting out this rat business. We got into the peg tin ready to fire shots at these stinky creatures, but none turned up. I suspect they have gone to greener pastures. The Mistress will be mighty happy about this business. 

The humans have been in and out all day. It made me dizzy seeing them coming and going. Of course, I do not know how long they will be.  They did buy rat poison though. His Lordship placed it outside.

I see His Lordship loading up his car tonight with boxes going into storage in Ash Vagas. This means he must be going South. I am to learn that he cannot play golf on Saturday due to championships being played. So, he will be back on Thursday.

Those who are interested, buyers must submit their offers on or before the deadline sale date for the house is 10 /4/24. Jeepers what happens if nobody puts an offer forward. The Mistress doesn't want to think about this for some reason. She heard that a few people were interested and now not so much. This does not please the Mistress at all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

20/5/24 Big News Flash   The Mistress is like a cat walking on hot bricks. The news is fantastic, and I must share it right away. Her hard c...