Sunday, April 21, 2024

22/4/24

There was another open house yesterday, and nobody showed up. So, what is wrong with this house? It is warm, cozy, low-maintenance, great for oldies, and perfect for Gnomes. The agent indicated that he had four open houses and only one customer. How boring for him. The Mistress works hard to make the house look great, but all for nothing.

I hear these humans went for a posh lunch at the Raspberry Cafe. The Mistress had wanted to visit this place for a long time and finally got her wish today. It was a ride in the country, and they did not take me. I need more than this and am still waiting for a ride in this rental car. Her own car is still being repaired from her accident. 

These humans haven't taken me on any trips lately, and I need to complain, but I doubt they will listen. It is a callous life being a Gnome at times. I am privileged to live with these humans, so I better button up.

They are still selling stuff here, and I would like to know when it is my turn to get a photo taken and posted on Marketplace. They are taking pictures of all sorts of things, but I could end up worse off going to another home and missing out on our caravan life on the road, traveling to goodness only knows where. I shall remain silent and read up on the South Island and the places we should visit if we ever sell this place.

We headed back out to the garage during the night, as the humans had made a lot more room to move. The Mistress had washing hung up, so this was great entertainment for us, swinging around like monkeys. It was so much fun as we hadn't done this before. When Moonshine got his head out of his book, he joined us and cracked a few jokes while swinging on His Lordship's trousers. 

There was something else on the stand that we had not seen before, and we wondered precisely what part of the body these were worn on. Moonshine put these on his head and down to his feet. He tried to put his knees in but could see these were far too small. We sat around to discuss this weird piece of clothing, and nobody could work this out. We asked if it was for a male or female. Again, nobody could figure this out. 

Sitting around later with some books has yet to solve the issue. We do not have the correct book for the answer. This is a huge dilemma. It is obviously going to take time to find the answer. Trixie says Google, try Google. What is Google, for heaven's sake? Trixie says Google knows everything. How do I go about this? The Mistress is always reluctant to allow me on this device. I need a lie-down. This is just too much for my relatively small head to contemplate.






No comments:

Post a Comment

20/5/24 Big News Flash   The Mistress is like a cat walking on hot bricks. The news is fantastic, and I must share it right away. Her hard c...