Thursday, April 11, 2024

12/4/24

My goodness I stepped outside when the Mistress went out. It is a bit chilly and wet out there. My poor friends are a bit cold around and, in the pool, but they are getting the BBQ set up and standing around it to keep warm. Stupid fellas, no brain I would say. 

So winter is here and making the days very dull, and boring. The Mistress prefers the sunshine these days. Some days we need the lights on here very early. Not being able to see her from my prime position on the wall unit, isn't funny. I watch her body language like she has been teaching me, and I see all kinds of things. I am not about to divulge what I see either, as more trouble could be ahead if I do.

The daughter has been getting these books ready to publish sometime soon. She asks lots of questions at times, and the Mistress almost needs a lie down to recover from this thinking business. Being retired means her brain doesn't always function the way it used to. Some of her friends are saying the same it appears. Surely this retired business doesn't have to mean that you stop your thinking process. Gnomes don't retire you see. We just carry on the same thing every day.  

We are getting great feedback about the eBook now available online. Some people even want to do a review, as they think it is so good. Now this has puffed up The Mistress's shoulders no end. Being a Published Author now is an interesting occupation to have. Another string to her bow, whatever this means. I guess I will have to consult my books as to what this all means. Her current body language looks like I am not to ask questions. The face is stern looking, and I shan't interrupt right now. 

She has other friends who are authors too, which is very interesting for the Mistress. One of them we house sat for, up north and these two can't wait to catch up again. They like caravaning too and probably meet up on the road somewhere. They won't have their two cats with them, Ziggy and Bindi. The Mistress just loves these furry friends, and the Granddaughter does too. The Man of the house really likes the pictures of our new Caravan, and says he approves of it and what we are about to do. That cat Ziggy, well his photo is in the children's book sleeping on the bed. The Mistress loves that photo the illustrator copied. She had a special program to do these drawings.

She is into the wine tonight. It appears she is missing His Lordship. Arh you should hear their phone conversation tonight. Mushy, mushy. Sounds like he is missing her too. If it continues to rain, then he will be back tomorrow. Getting wet is not part of the game for him. 

I do know she is going out tomorrow and could be for most of the day by the sounds of it, but the trouble is I won't know if he is returning or not. Just how is a gnome meant to do their gnome business. I shall have to ponder this tonight and call a meeting with my mates.




No comments:

Post a Comment

20/5/24 Big News Flash   The Mistress is like a cat walking on hot bricks. The news is fantastic, and I must share it right away. Her hard c...