Wednesday, April 10, 2024

11/4/24


Sometimes the Mistress doesn't let me use this platform, and it can be frustrating. However, she's been teaching me the importance of being patient, so I try to remain calm. 


However, what I don't understand is why she's not patient when it comes to selling our house. She complains about it every day, but I think she should practice what she preaches. Oh heck, maybe I should hide for a while as she could tip me out with heaps of other stuff.

She slept in this morning, which meant her day got off to a different start. Must have needed this extra sleep I would say. We couldn't attend to our Gnome business until very late as she was watching TV. 

When it was safe, we snuck past her bedroom, and out to the garage. The Mistress has emptied the very large emergency kits, so we had lots of fun, playing with these face mask things. We used the cutlery to biff things around to each other. There was a towel on the floor, so Moonshine went under it to hide. It was ages until Trixie found him and he was trying to tell her to be quiet, an impossible task for a woman I would say.

He soon started on his jokes about Woman, and she was far from impressed, so went back to the living area and left him to it. 

Today the Mistress has sold more stuff and a lovely lady bought other stuff and the 2 rather large lions at the entranceway. She had intended on leaving these here, as they were so heavy. This poor lady lifted both of these into her car. She announced to the Mistress that woman, can do anything. The Mistress used to anything too, but I have noticed that lately, she leaves certain things to His Lordship. Poor man I say!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

20/5/24 Big News Flash   The Mistress is like a cat walking on hot bricks. The news is fantastic, and I must share it right away. Her hard c...