Saturday, July 6, 2024

7/7/24

I have tried to get on here many times, but the answer is always NO. It's a tough life being a Gnome living with these humans. These two worked as a team and prepared the house for an open home. 

I really wonder why they bother. Nobody turned up. I chatted with the agent and advised him that the humans and I were getting impatient. He knows this and is looking at what else he can do. 

The humans went to the garden shop and returned with some plants to fill a section of the garden. I can't help but think about those birds that always seem to be causing trouble. They could easily uproot these 40 plants and create a mess. The Mistress would be furious. But really, what's the point? I believe his Lordship might share my sentiments. 

The Mistress is obsessed with color—or the lack of it. She is not at all impressed with such bare areas. The agent called in to pick up the sign he left behind and chatted about the state of the day. I couldn't hear them because they were outside, and the door was shut. I wonder if she did this on purpose or maybe kept the heat inside. 

I can report that her back was very sore after planting. She had to sit down and recover. His Lordship went out and checked on her while she was out there, ensuring she wasn't doing too much. I have noticed that he does this frequently, and she is not accustomed to this type of caring. It must be love!! This is why she agreed to marry him. 

I overheard him talking about playing croquet yesterday with The Mistress. It appears he is moaning about his golf, as he is not doing well at all. He shows her his golf score again, and he admits it is shocking, but she rarely comments. He did well and played with very experienced players.




No comments:

Post a Comment

22/7/24 News Flash Well, we have some exciting news to share with you all. We are temporarily taking a break as our house is sold.  We will ...