Tuesday, July 2, 2024

 2/7/24

It was all go here this morning. It was a shopping day, and then His Lordship left as he had another appointment today. He could assist his darling by carrying the groceries inside before he left. Huh, then she went out again this afternoon with me as well. This means I will see this Vespa scooter at the real estate office. 


       Sitting on the Vespa Scooter at the Mike Pero Avonhead 

Well, here I am on the Vespa. What an incredible machine. The fella wouldn't take me for a ride. He thought I was far too fragile to have a ride on this thing. What would he know, I ask. Doesn't he realize I have ridden on a big three-wheeler Trike up in Picton with the Mistress?     
That guy in the office is the sidekick, who has been here a couple of times when Rod couldn't make it.  He didn't want to be in the photo, but the mistress thankfully took this photo, cutting the scooter off in a couple of shots. I thought she knew how to work that thing. I need to give her some lessons, I guess!
That office is in a prime position. I am good at noticing these things. Just look at all those certificates hanging up. I bet the Mistress didn't see them. This fella must be good to have all these up there. How can a mere Gnome get some of these? The Mistress reckons he may have sat exams in the real estate industry.  What are exams, I ask. She is not in the mood to answer my question and suggests I look this up in my books. 
When she arrived home, she brought in a giant banana box full of bananas that needed to be turned into something. She also gave some to a friend and spent the rest of the day baking in the kitchen. 
The smell, while these were cooking, was much better than that pickle stuff she makes. I never want her to make that stuff again, and I shall file a complaint if she does. 
Reliable sources tell me she won't make it anymore because we will be in the caravan next summer. That is only if that fella sells our house. I chatted with him last week, as nobody turned up to see our home, and he needs to work harder. The Mistress says to leave the poor fella alone, as he is doing his best. If no people are looking for a lovely house, we must like it or lump it. Gee, it's a tough life being a Gnome and living with these humans. 
His Lordship didn't return. It appears he is staying down there until Saturday. They had a mushy conversation tonight. They are missing each other already. 
I can't wait until Thursday when she takes me to see him. I miss him too when he is not here. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

22/7/24 News Flash Well, we have some exciting news to share with you all. We are temporarily taking a break as our house is sold.  We will ...