Monday, July 1, 2024

1/7/24

 The joys of being a mere Gnome. Sometimes, life is just not at all fair in this house. Today, I was taken out of the car and supposed to see this Vesper motorbike. Guess what? I am still in the car. Looks like they forgot and went home, leaving me in the cold car, and I can hear the rain pelting down. It's lonely out here, and I wish they could listen to me.

So, what am I supposed to do out here? I cannot see what they are both up to, and I could miss something important. Being in the Prime position on the shelf, I see everything, but I am wrapped up in plastic bubble wrap and a bag and do not have any way of getting out of here.  

Argh, the guilt the Mistress feels and comes to rescue me. Phew, I am so glad to see her. She did apologize, which was decent of her. I told her I was far from a happy Chappie, but now all is forgiven. I am now blessed to have her in my life. Amazing just how life can turn around in an instant. 

She announced that if I was lucky, I could get a ride to Ashburton on Thursday and return on Friday. We will stay in His Lordship's caravan. I hope he has a heat pump, as I am not accustomed to being cold. I hear it is his birthday. Humm, I wonder how old he will be. He also has a twin brother, and it is his birthday, too. Fancy that. I guess he will be the same age! Maybe they will catch up to the Mistress. She has a big birthday this year and may celebrate at their wedding. 

 There seems to also be an essential appointment he must attend and another on Friday, which the Mistress needs to attend with him.  How can I make sure she does not forget to take me? I shall work on this. Maybe I could get on the floor and trip her up. Oh, hang on she could well have another fall. Like last week, oops maybe I am not meant to say here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

22/7/24 News Flash Well, we have some exciting news to share with you all. We are temporarily taking a break as our house is sold.  We will ...