Tuesday, July 9, 2024

 10/7/24

Overnight, we had a lot of fun and games in the garage. We unwrapped some Gnomes. Core, don't tell the Mistress. She would be ropeable. They were screaming to get out. There are 3 boxes on the floor with heavy concrete gnomes in each Corner; the grandson can fill the spaces. I can see that there will be a production line on Saturday. The Mistress is great at organizing things. One large Gnome is still waiting to jump into a giant box. She suggested a coffin might be big enough. Oh, no, this is not at all amusing. 

I hope this lad knows what he is getting into when packing these friends of mine. I hear he is getting paid for his services and has money to spend over the holidays. Kids like spending money. He is a very sensible young kid, and she knows he will spend it wisely.

His Lordship didn't go to golf today. He went out with The Mistress to an early appointment. He is such a kind and caring man, and he had to ensure he got her up at 6 a.m. She protested that it was the middle of the night. He wasn't amused. They were out the door before 7 a.m. She doesn't function well in the mornings, so it was "easy does it."

"A friend was curious yesterday about whether I am delighted or bewildered by this human custom."

Being a mere Gnome, I am continually bewildered by the happenings around me. I have a passion for figuring out what makes these humans tick. Are they the same as other humans? I am still working on this; it may take a lifetime to completely understand their psychology. 

They still have stars in their eyes for each other, which is so different from everyday day-to-day events. This getting mushy stuff really does bewilder me. Gnomes definitely do not carry on like this. We just shut our eyes or read a book during that process, as we do not like to see this stuff going on. It hurts our eyes!

I have so many books on this human psychology subject, and it is so complicated. I have to stay on each page for a very long time and then look up a dictionary to find the meaning of these complicated words. Being a very determined young fellow, I shall eventually master this.

Another project for me is to really get to know other humans. I guess when we go traveling, we will meet plenty to chat with. Oh, I do wonder if this ever happens. I do know that my humans are now wondering, too.

 These two seem to like the YouTube channel. They watch cats, dogs, and birds interact with each other and humans who play pranks on them. These animals have very bewildered faces when things don't go to plan. The animals even bewilder each other too. The Mistress enjoys a real hard belly laugh and reckons this is great exercise for her stomach muscles. His Lordship gets a giggle too and only an occasional outburst of laughter.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22/7/24 News Flash Well, we have some exciting news to share with you all. We are temporarily taking a break as our house is sold.  We will ...