Friday, June 28, 2024

28/6/24

 I am so glad that the humans brought my friends inside. This has made life so much easier for us to do our Gnome stuff, some of which I will not divulge here. This must remain Gnome business only. When all was quiet, we gathered in the lounge with the ping pong balls and some mandarins. Oh, what fun we had. They were all flying everywhere, and lots of laughter was had. 

Trixie had pulled the bedroom door so we did not disturb the Mistress. Heaven helps us if we get caught. Life here could be limited, and this could drastically change. The thrill of the risk added an extra layer of excitement to our secret gathering. Before long, we knew they could use the bathroom, so packing up was essential and quickly. Gosh, it was so much fun. The policeman limited the number of gnomes who came through the door, and they all needed a lesson on how to behave inside, as the rules are quite different from those of living outside. To have an upset Mistress on the wall path is just indefensible. Being on the receiving end of her being quite angry with us is not an option. I need to attend this wedding in October; she could make this difficult for me. 

They went back to the garage, and the rest of us went back to our places on the shelves. Moonshine told us some jokes and stories to pass the night away. 

His Lordship made sure he tended to his darling before heading south. Today is a unique golf day, and it is a public holiday. The Mistress went about her chores and then went out the door. Due to this public holiday, she had a vital croquet fun day. Eventually, she appeared through the door. All was very quiet with us, and just as well. I am not about to let her know what we got up to in her absence. Her activities could significantly impact us, and the tension is palpable.

I did hear her on the phone making more wedding plans tonight. I didn't realize just how much is involved with these things. This will be the first wedding I have attended, and the anticipation is like a fluttering butterfly in my stomach. I can't wait. I believe some people will be getting into alcohol, so this could be an exciting experience for me. The last time I did this, I was far from popular. The Mistress hid all the alcohol and put it under lock and key.

It is so quiet here tonight. Just the Mistress and I are watching TV, and I see that she is enjoying a glass of wine. Bliss, she reckons. Jeepers, don't tell His Lordship this, for goodness sake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

22/7/24 News Flash Well, we have some exciting news to share with you all. We are temporarily taking a break as our house is sold.  We will ...