Tuesday, June 25, 2024

26/6/24

News Flash 

My First Book

Over 26,000 people have hit the blog!! World wide.

Wow, that's amazing. The Mistress is delighted that we have entertained everyone who reads the blog. A vast and hefty box arrived today, and we will autograph copies she sells from home. She even reckons they will make great Christmas gifts. Hey, it's only 6 months until Christmas.
Book 2 is being edited, and book 3 will start whenever we sell this place. We are waiting for the children's book to arrive in early July.
His Lordship didn't go south today. It is very wet underfoot, and it is not good to play golf. Just as well for the Mistress, as there was a village lunch today, and they would both attend. 
While they were out, we all decided to jump up and down on their bed as the sheets were off and in the wash. It's much better for jumping when the covers are not on. We got such a high bounce that we almost went out the window. This would not be funny if we ended up through the glass. That Mistress would get rather grumpy, and this would not be good. I doubt His Lordship would be happy, either. I haven't heard him growl before. I suspect he knows how!!! He is a quiet, gentle fella and very placid, she reckons. I do know he tells her to stop worrying. He goes with the flow in life and says it is the easiest way to be. I think he could teach her a thing or something. 
Luckily, we were just back in our places before they came home. Now I have heard that some gnomes will disappear soon. Whatever is going on, I ask, and I am told nothing. I shall tune in and see what I can find out. They can be quite secretive at times these humans, and I do not think it is at all fair. 
I heard about a motorbike our agent had in front of his office. Now I would like to ride this thing. I'd like to know if I can bend his arm and get this ride. I like motorbikes, as I have been on a three-wheeled trike up in Picton with a friend and the Mistress. It was so much fun with the wind blowing my hair. These ladies loved the ride and would like to do this again. 
I hear the agent uses this bike in the summer when he has open homes. A great gimmick. Oh, I do want a ride, pleeezzze.







No comments:

Post a Comment

22/7/24 News Flash Well, we have some exciting news to share with you all. We are temporarily taking a break as our house is sold.  We will ...