Wednesday, May 8, 2024

 8/5/24

Do you know my memory is becoming like these humans I live with? Indeed, it must be something we are all breathing in because we live under one roof. I forgot to mention yesterday about a very happy romantic gesture that came from His Lordship. He arrived with a bunch of lovely flowers and delighted The Mistress with a huge kiss. Nope, he hadn't done anything wrong either. It was just a gesture of love. I just about had to leave the room, as it was too much for me. 

 

It's called love!

           It is so good to see these two love birds so happy. They seem to         giggle all day at times. This computer contraption has a mind of its own today. It won't do what I want, causing me so much frustration. I am almost ready to throw out the door and gate to the bin. The Mistress won't help me either. Some humans are so mean, I say.

Oh, heck, that Mistress took me off here because I was cursing this contraption. After all, it was going haywire. She could not fix it either and told me to work it out. But I am a Gnome, and we don't know this stuff. Her thoughts were that, due to being old, her brain was full. What utter rubbish, I say. What is wrong with being positive? Being negative won't help the situation. She has been teaching me this for years, and now, for some reason, she is not practicing what she preaches. Humans are a complicated species. I doubt I will ever truly understand them. As I am here to learn from them, I shall just quietly sit and rock away quietly in my chair. 

Last night, a storm hit Jeepers, and the mistress went out—crazy if you ask me. She said it would be an exciting night and felt like staying at home, but she knew she would enjoy it. So, we hunkered down, listening to the wind and rain.



 

            

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

20/5/24 Big News Flash   The Mistress is like a cat walking on hot bricks. The news is fantastic, and I must share it right away. Her hard c...