Wednesday, June 5, 2024

6/6/24



Now available on Amazon

News flash, we are up and running with this book.  At long last, the Mistress says. It has been a challenge, and let's hope people enjoy a laugh. The Mistress wants people to fill in a review and advise if they want me to continue to write. The second book is currently being Edited, and a third book, promising even more excitement, starts when we get on the road. I hear the second book is relatively large, Crickey. The Mistress loves the cover on both books. That fella who designed it deserves a medal I reckon. 

The Mistress won't show me the cover of book two. Gee, she is really mean sometimes. I hope her fella knows what he takes on when he marries her. The date is set, and this is also not for my ears. Humans are so complicated and mean, but she advises that if I am unhappy, there is the door. The cheek of her. I shall call a meeting with my mates and protest with our placards. That should cause a stir. The secrecy around the second book's cover is intriguing, isn't it?

His Lordship arrived back today, and he is no doubt supposed to help tomorrow. I am not sure he is happy about this, as he is a shy fella. I reckon the Mistress will not allow him to sit around, and I shall keep an eye on him and watch what exactly he does. 

They must be staying a while as I hear the flask has been found at her friend's, which is in storage for the caravan. She will fill it with hot water. This all sounds well organized, and this is what the Mistress does. She is always on the ball after all the wedding is sorted out already, and I have heard who is doing each job. He only proposed a few days ago. But my lips are sealed, as some do not know yet. I shall keep my ears tuned in. 

So, what does she have in store for us? Surely, she is not taking any other Gnomes as I am the star of this show. I'm curious about what we will all be doing, but I have been informed that everything will be revealed closer to the date. 

Overnight, while the Mistress slept, we played very quietly with the pin-pong balls. The aim was to stay on the carpet so there would be less noise in case she woke up. The odd one escaped at a fast pace and Trixie ran in to see if the Mistress was asleep. We do enjoy playing with these as they are our size. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

22/7/24 News Flash Well, we have some exciting news to share with you all. We are temporarily taking a break as our house is sold.  We will ...