Friday, June 14, 2024

14/6/24

 The Mistress has been out the door two days by 8.30am. Indeed, we won't have 3 days in a row tomorrow. For goodness' sake, it is Saturday, and I thought she was retired. What on earth could be so important that she has to be out the door. 

I was politely told to M.Y.O.B.  That was cheeky of her. She was in and out several times today, too. I got dizzy just watching her vanish and return. The house got a spruce up, too, but she didn't say why. 

Sure, after one of her absences, the door opened mysteriously. Who could this be? Robbers maybe. Heck, what am I to do now. I don't have a gun, a stick, or a taser. I am trying to think fast, and I have no time to look this up in my books either. Next thing my mate the agent appeared. Phew, such relief. A lady appeared soon after, which confused me; it was not a Sunday. Oh well, we need this house sold, and any day of the week is ok, but the Mistress could have warned me as my stomach did some cartwheels. I am eager to get out on the road and explore. 

15/6/24

Without any warning, I had to leave here, as the Mistress wanted to do something, and whatever it was, it sure was less important than a blog. Argh. Well, I am regularly reminded that I don't contribute to the finances, so I have to do as I am told. It is a tough life being a mere Gnome in this home, I can say to you. 

All was very quiet this morning as the Mistress had a sleep-in, and it was daylight, too. She was rudely woken by the garage door opening. Opening her eyes was a mission until His Lordship appeared, and all was well. He announced it was still raining down there at 5am, thought the ground was too wet to play golf, and wanted to get back to the love of his life. Mushy stuff is going on here. Argh.

Wedding talk is happening here again, so it must be quite a shindig if you ask me. Photos of a ring appeared when a friend popped over. I didn't get the privilege to see, though. The joys of being just a Gnome. I hope someone feels sorry for me soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

22/7/24 News Flash Well, we have some exciting news to share with you all. We are temporarily taking a break as our house is sold.  We will ...